While The Center subsidizes rental expenses of the Theater, Lobby and Park, we know the cost can still be substantial. Recognizing this, The Center has sought out dedicated financial support to reduce costs of our venues to Center Residents. In 2019, a generous donor committed a lead gift to create the fund; additional funding in 2019-2020 is provided by the Wyoming Cultural Trust Fund and other generous donors.
During the time of the Covid-19 pandemic, we understand support to maintain programming initiatives on The Center Campus is more important than ever. That is why we have revised the grant guidelines to mobilize these funds as quickly as possible for all Center Resident organizations. If you have ideas for programs that can be safely executed in our venues over the months ahead, we want to work with you to make them possible.
● Matching grants may cover up to 100% of direct Center Theater/Lobby/Park rental costs, based on need, with no cap on total amount.
● Grants are only available to Center Resident organizations to defray Center Theater, Lobby and Park rentals.
●There is no limit to the number of times an organization may apply for the grant. Funds will be available on a first-come, first-served basis until funding is depleted.
● Center Resident organizations may apply only when their event date is officially reserved in the events calendar and arrangements have been made to ensure the event is compliant with current health guidelines. Please contact Willi Brooks, House Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss details.
● Applications will be reviewed by The Center's Development Office within five business days of submission. The Center reserves sole discretion in determining eligibility and award amount for all grants.
● Each grant recipient will be required to complete a final report form, provided by The Center. Grant funds will not be released until we receive a completed report form.
● Grant funds will not be reflected on the final settlement for an event; Center Resident organizations will be responsible for event settlement independent from the grant process.
● Past events are not eligible for the grant.
● Grant recipients will be required to recognize the Resident Matching Fund in event promotional materials. Full details will be provided upon successful application.
● The Center reserves the right to amend or change these grant guidelines at any time, with or without notice.
We welcome your questions and comments, please contact Oona Doherty, Creative Initiatives Director, at email@example.com or Anne Ladd, Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.