Presented by Hole Food Rescue
The Center Park
August 25 | 5:00 PM-8:00 PM
Join Hole Food Rescue in welcoming back their annual Million Pound Party. This community event is one you don’t want to miss! Four top local chefs will compete head to head in this year’s Pig Roast Cook-Off.
● Chef Cody Allen of Calico Restaurant
● Chef Juan Morales of Morales Home Made Family
● Chef Michael Rollinson of The Handle Bar // Four Seasons
● Chef Jeremy Williamson of Blue Collar Group
● Chef Amando Perfecto of Jedediah's
Who will be this year’s “Golden Pig Award” recipient? You be the judge. Attendees will taste each dish and vote for their favorite. Family fun activities for all, including, live music featuring twang-funk band Strumbucket, face painting, lawn games, bike blender smoothies, and a silent auction featuring local businesses. Best of all, this event is ZERO WASTE.
Children 12 & under free