Presented by Hole Food Rescue
Hole Food Rescue presents
5th Annual Million Pound Party
August 29, 2019 6-9PM
The Center Theater Lobby & Amphitheater
$20 in advance
$25 day of event
(+ $3 processing fee)
Help us celebrate a milestone, our 5th Annual Million Pound Party. Guaranteed to be bigger than ever! 6 top local chefs will compete head to head in this year’s Pig Roast Cook Off.
● Snake River Grill- Chef Steph Wilson
● The Handle Bar - Chef Topher Strittmatter & Chef Michael Rollinson
● The Amangani - Chef Bradley Pryor
● Bovine & Swine - Chef Joel Tate
● North Grille- Chef Luke Biewick
● Calico - Chef Cody Allen
Who will be this year’s “Golden Pig Award” recipient? You be the judge. Attendees will taste each dish and vote for their favorite chef. Family fun activities for all, including, live music, face painting, lawn games, bike blender smoothies, and a silent auction featuring local businesses.
Best of all, this event is ZERO WASTE!