The Center Collaborations Program supports outstanding programming on our campus based on creative merit, shared audiences, resources and risk.
CURRENT OR Past Center CoLLABORATIONS:
Art in Translation in collaboration with The Art Association of Jackson Hole and thinkWY | Wyoming Humanities, 2016 - 2017
Teton Artlab Courtyard installation with Jack Holmer, "Manifesto Against Gravity", 2017
Teen Poetry Slam in collaboration with Jackson Hole Writers and Matt Daly, 2017
Zenka, Augmented Reality exhibition in The Center Theater Gallery in collaboration with JH WILD, 2016
Teton Artlab Courtyard installation, Claudia Bueno, "FractaLife", 2016
Thin Air Shakespeare in collaboration with Off Square Theatre Company, 2014 – 2017
Think WY Art and Activism II in collaboration with Wyoming Humanities Council 2016 and Art in Translation, 2017
Contour Music Festival in collaboration with Center of Wonder, 2015
D-Generation in collaboration with St. John’s Medical Center and Sandglass Theatre Company, 2015
MET Opera in collaboration with Grand Teton Music Festival, 2013 and 2014
Stage Coach Film and Reception in collaboration with JH Historical Society, 2013
COLLABORATIVE PROJECT GOALS:
• To support Center resident organizations, community partners and organizations/ individuals in the execution of outstanding programming based on creative merit.
• To support and enhance greater community engagement and vibrancy throughout The Center Campus.
• To build and strengthen Center relationships with resident organizations and community-wide partners.
• To respond openly, nimbly and transparently to all proposals.
To propose a Collaboration concept to The Center, please complete the following details and submit to Oona@jhcenterforthearts.org.
The proposal will be evaluated and should The Center find the project to be a good fit, a more detailed conversation will follow.
1. Please outline how your project addresses the goals listed above:
2. Short project description:
3. Project dates:
The Center realizes that these type of projects and collaborations evolve and that budgets evolve, as well. The Center’s decision to support this project as a Collaboration will be informed by the presenting organization’s overall contribution, the overall budget, the contributions made by collaborating organizations and grants.
4. Please provide a simple breakdown of the total project budget:
5. Your Contact information: