Center Box Office
The Center Box Office is a full-service ticket office located in the Center's Theater Lobby. With online ticket sales, phone and window service, the Center Box Office assists in ticket sales for any ticketed event at the Center Theater. Our trained staff makes customer service a priority.
The Box Office is located at 265 S Cache Street and is open from 9AM-5PM Monday through Friday and 2 hours prior to showtime on performance days. Questions about ticketing may be directed to 307-733-4900.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges are allowed.
All tickets are charged a $2 handling fee.
- Online orders must be completed by 3:00pm (MST) on the day of the evening performances and by 12:00PM day of matinee performances. After that time, you may contact the box office for additional sales.
- You will get an email confirmation upon completion of your online order.
- Tickets may be purchased by phone up to one hour prior to an event or at the Center Box Office window up to event time.
- Box Office is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- All patrons are required to have a tickets for a ticketed event. Exceptions are "babe in arms", under 12 months of age.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. Beverages purchased at the Center’s concessions may be brought inside the theater.
- No smoking inside the venue.
- The Center Theater is an ADA accessible facility.
- If you need special assistance, it is helpful to contact the Box Office prior to purchase of tickets.
- For special seating and hearing arrangements, please contact the Box Office.
Box Office Hours are Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM, and 2 hours prior to any ticketed performance.
- Telephone: 307-733-4900 or toll free 877-733-4901
- E-mail: email@example.com
- In person: 265 South Cache Street, Jackson, Wyoming, two block south of the Town Square.