Box Office AGENT
Center for the Arts is looking for a friendly self-starter to join our team while providing routine Box Office and administrative work in answering telephones, welcoming the public, and providing customer assistance.
Status: Part-Time (daytime and evening hours, flexible weekend hours)
- Answers Box Office and central telephone system and directs calls
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, visitors and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person or organization
- Communicates regularly with The Center’s Staff and 19 Resident organizations
- Composes, types and edits correspondence and other material, as needed
- Communicates directly with patrons and event coordinators of policies and information
- Handles the Box Office during small to medium scale events
- Assists with ticketing and event setup and coordination
> Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to learn about job opportunities in the future, please signup for our email newsletter here (you may unsubscribe at anytime).