Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for managing The Center Box Office for all performances taking place at Center for the Arts. Responsibilities include patron relations, resident and rental ticketing coordination, reporting and box office staff management (including hiring and training). The Customer Service Manager ensures the highest level of customer service for all patrons including donor and VIP relationships. This position requires an ambitious individual with attention to detail and familiarity with the creation and implementation of policies and procedures.
5 or more years in customer service
Experience with managing a small staff
Establish and oversee department budget
Excellent people and computer skills
Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
Must be comfortable in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
Professional in both presentation and performance
Willing to work occasional nights and weekends
The Center offers a competitive benefits package including paid time off, health and dental insurance, and 401k plan.
> Submit resume, cover letter, and references by February 6 to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Box Office AGENT
Center for the Arts is looking for a friendly self-starter to join our team while providing routine Box Office and administrative work in answering telephones, welcoming the public, and providing customer assistance.
Status: Part-Time (daytime and evening hours, flexible weekend hours)
- Answers Box Office and central telephone system and directs calls
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, visitors and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person or organization
- Communicates regularly with The Center’s Staff and 19 Resident organizations
- Composes, types and edits correspondence and other material, as needed
- Communicates directly with patrons and event coordinators of policies and information
- Handles the Box Office during small to medium scale events
- Assists with ticketing and event setup and coordination
> Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to learn about job opportunities in the future, please signup for our email newsletter here (you may unsubscribe at anytime).