Updated April 11, 2017
The following full-time and part-time positions are currently available:
The Center Fund, the fundraising arm for Center for the Arts, is seeking a full-time Development Assistant to work in the areas of corporate sponsorship, donor database management, and event coordination.
This position requires a four-year college degree; experience with fundraising development, marketing, and/or sales; strong writing and verbal skills; high degree of comfort working with multiple software platforms; and ability to multi-task and work as a team.
This position is full-time, salaried, and offers health and dental benefits after two months, and retirement benefits after nine months. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Box Office AGENT
Members of the box office are the first contact between a patron and the event they plan to attend and are responsible not only for the accurate dissemination of tickets but also with ensuring responsible customer service.
Under the supervision of the box office managers, the box office staff's primary task is selling tickets to an event or performance. Among the additional responsibilities of the staff are:
- Answering customer inquiries by phone or e-mail.
- Recognizing applicable discounts as established by the ticket sales manager.
- In coordination, the box office will be responsible for issuing passes to reporters and critics, as well as other special guests.
- Those working in the box office track sales and seat assignments through a computer software application.
- Each individual is personally accountable for accurately processing cash and electronic transactions.
- The Box Office Agents are here to help the community learn about all events that are held at The Center.
This is a great opportunity to work in a vibrant, creative atmosphere and interact with many members of the Jackson Hole community.
Benefits include discounts to the different events and a competitive hourly wage.
> Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org